Cattleya loddigesii is a plant in the genus Cattleya.
Plant blooms in the late summer with two to nine 11.25 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant.
Plant is found growing from Bahia Brazil to Argentina and Paraguay,
Plants should be grown in medium fir bark with partial to full sun. The plant is a cool to warm growing orchid species. Water approximately once a week. Plant can also be mounted.
Common Name: Loddiges' Cattleya
- Cattleya arembergii Scheidw. 1843
- Cattleya obrieniana Rolfe 1889
- Cattleya ovata Lindley 1838
- Epidendrum canaliculatum Vell. 1825
- Epidendrum harrisoniae Rchb.f
- Epidendrum loddigesii Rchb.f 1861
- Epidendrum violaceum Lodd. 1819