Dendrobium bifalce is a species of genus Dendrobium
Plant blooms at any time of the year with three to seven 1 cm wide flowers.
Plants are found in coastal forest and in forested areas near water in Lesser Sunda Islands, Moluccas, the Bismark Islands, New Guinea, the Solomon Islands and Queensland Australia at 0 to 800 meters in elevation.
Plants are warm growing with temperatures around 50 to 90°F and require medium. amounts of light. Water regularly through out the year. Plants can be potted in medium bark or sphagnum moss.
|Dendrobium bifalce variant||Sepals and petals are yellow and spotted. Lip is brown.|
|Dendrobium bifalce variant||Sepals and petals are yellow and spotted. Lip is red.|
Common Names: The Two Sickles Dendrobium
- Bulbophyllum oncidiochilum Kraenzl. 1894
- Callista bifalcis (Lindl.) Kuntze 1891
- Dendrobium breviracemosum F.M.Bailey 1899
- Dendrobium chloropterum Rchb.f. & S.Moore 1878
- Doritis bifalcis (Lindl.) Rchb.f. 1860
- Latourea oncidiochila (Kraenzl.) Kraenzl. 1894
- Leioanthum bifalce (Lindl.) M.A.Clem. & D.L.Jones 2002
- Sayeria bifalcis (Lindl.) Rauschert 1983