Euanthe sanderiana is an species in the genus Euanthe.
Plant blooms in the fall with seven to ten 11.2 cm wide flowers. Flowers are fragrant
Plants are found growing in trees on Mindanao Island, Philippines at elevations of 500 meters
Plants are best grown hanged in baskets and on mounted and require bright to full sunlight and intermediate to warm temperatures. If hunged the roots must be watered frequently. Plants should be grown in media that is well drained such as tree fern fibers (for small plants), several pieces of coarse fir bark, or sphagnum moss.
|Euanthe sanderiana var. alba||White sepals and petals,lip and lower petals are green|
Common Names: Sanders Euanthe
- Esmeralda sanderiana [Rchb.f] Rchb.f 1882
- *Vanda sanderiana Rchb.f 1882
- Vanda sanderiana var albata Rchb.f 1887
- Vanda sanderiana var froebelliana Cogn. 1903
- Vanda sanderiana var labello-viridi Linden & Rodig. 1885