|Fredclarkeara After Dark|
Fredclarkeara After Dark is a Fredclarkeara hybrid.
Grow in intermediate to warm conditions with partially bright light. Water regularly during growing season and when plants drop leaves during dormancy reduce watering. During dormancy only water about twice a month to keep pseudobulbs from shriveling. Resume watering normally when new growths occur in spring. Plants can die easily from over watering. Plants are usually grown in bark with perlite, cork, full sphagnum moss, and tree fern. Female flowers will often be produced when high light and low moisture is present. While male flowers are produced in shadier situation of higher moisture.
- Mormodia Painted Desert × Catasetum Donna Wise
- Mormodia Painted Desert = Clowesia Rebecca Northen × Mormodes sinuata
- Catasetum Donna Wise = Catasetum tenebrosum × Catasetum Orchidglade
- Clowesia Rebecca Northen =Clowesia Grace Dunn × Clowesia rosea
- Catasetum Orchidglade = Catasetum pileatum × Catasetum expansum