Oncidium ansiferum is an epiphytic orchid from the genus Oncidium.
Plants blooms from winter to spring with several 2.5 cm wide flowers..
Plants are found in the montane forest of Costa Rica and Panama at elevations of 50 to 2500 meters
Grow in cool to warm conditions with moderate to bright light. Water the plant right before the potting mix starts to dry. Plants should be potted in a well drain medium such as medium fir bark.
Common name: The Handle-Bearing Oncidium
- Oncidium delumbe Lindl. 1855
- Oncidium hieroglyphicum Rchb. f. & Warsz. 1854
- Oncidium lankesteri Ames 1923
- Oncidium naranjense Schltr. 1923
- Oncidium tenue Lindl. 1852
- Oncidium tenue var. grandiflorum Lindl. 1852