Pescatoria wallisii is a species of genus Pescatoria
Plants bloom from spring to summer with a single 10 cm wide flower. Flowers are fragrant.
Plants are found growing in western Ecuador at elevations of 70 to 1219 meters
Keep plant at intermediate temperatures with high humidity. Keep plant in shade to moderate light. Potting media should not be allowed to dry out. Keep moist but not soggy. Water about every five to seven days. Plants should be potted in a well drain mix with medium fir bark with some perlite. Potting media should never be allowed to dry out.
Common Names: Wallis' Pescatorea
- Bollea schroederiana R.H. Torr. ex Sander 1895
- Pescatorea euglossa Rchb. f. 1876
- Pescatorea roezlii Rchb. f. 1874
- Pescatoria schroederiana Rolfe 1900
- Zygopetalum euglossum Rchb. f. 1876
- Zygopetalum wallisii Rchb. f. 1869